Computerised Model-for Tensile Strength Tester
Computer controlled Electronic Universal Testing Machine (UTM).
- Capacity: 50kN (05 Tonnes).
- Operation: Electrically operated type.
- Desktop Computer of 268 RAM, SOOGB HDD, i3 processor, TFT Monitor, Mechanical
- Keyboard, Optical Mouse, 3-USB ports. DVD Writer
- Software to display real time stress-strain curve and Load verses displacement curve.
- And to develop real time stress-strain data and Load verses displacement data.
- Testing speed: 3 mm per minute (Digital display)
- All the interfacing accessories between computer and UTM.
- All the Mechanical adjustment accessories.
- Tensile testing fixtures for flat specimens.
- Adjustable span 3 Point Loading, Flexure testing fixtures for flat specimens.
- Compression testing fixtures for cylindrical specimens.