MBTL Light Fastness Tester
To determine the Colour-Fastness and degradation due to the effects of sunlight on textiles.
The unit is supplied with 500 watts MBTL Lamp (mercury Blended Tungsten Lamp).
- Main Unit: 1 No. Light
- Digital Pre-settable timer for controlling duration of test Test Hour Totaliser for lamp running duration Specir
- Light Source (MBTL Faoing Lamp) :- 1 No.
- Specimen Holders Rectangular (Water Cooled) :- 3 No.
- Spring Mounted Cradles for Specimen Holders :- 3 No.
- Type “C” Cylinder Cells :- 50 No.
- Blue Wool Light Fastness Standards (1-8) :- 1 Set
- Water Circulating Unit :- 1 No. R
- Flexible Plastic Tubing for Connecting to type a cells & water Circulating unit :- 2 No.
- Light Source :- 500W, MBTL Lamp
- Test Chamber Temp. :-Ambient to 50oC
- Specimen Holders :- 3 No.
- Wolling Life of Lamp :- 200 Hours
- Power :- 220 V, Supply Phase
- Power Consumption :- 1 Kw
BC 1006 UK-TN
IS 2454 - 1985