Tensile strength is the total strength of the fabric. Tensile strength is the force or load per unit area required to rupture a material Higher is the force required, betteris the quality of woven fabrics. tensile strength testeris used for checking Fabric Tensile Strength features.
- It is completely microprocessor based with safety limit switches incorporated in both directions
- TARE facility.
- Peak Hold facility for keeping the maximum value in memory
- Bright LED display
- Jaws for fabric tensile strength :- 1 Set
- Jaws for Seam slippage strength :- 1 Set
- Jaws for Lea strength :- 1 Set
- S.S. Pins for fixing the Jaws :- 2 No.
- (one for fabric/one for seam slippage)
- Template for sample prepration :- 1 No.
- Scissors :- 1 No.
- Marking Pen :- 1 No.
ASTM-D 5035, ASTM-D 1578, ASTM D-5034, ASTM D-434, BSEN 1002-3, BS-l610, DIN-51221
- Capacity of tester :- 0250 kg
- Least Count :- 0.1 kg (100g)
- Speed of the machine :- 100mm/300mm Per/min.
- (Speed option can be Varied as per customer Requirement)
- Min. Jaw Separation :- 30 mm.
- Motor :- l/2 +lP, Single Phase
- Elongation Display :- Digital
- Panel Switches :- Push Switches For load, unload & Stop
- Over Load Protection :- Micro-Switch for over-load protection
- Dimension :- 60 cm X 40 cm X 185 cm
- Weight :- 170 kg